You are hereChaska Divorce Attorney
Chaska Divorce Attorney
CHASKA DIVORCE ATTORNEY
The law firm, Blahnik Law Office, PLLC, represents client in the city of Chaska and other surrounding areas. Chaska, Minnesota was once known as “Little Rapid”. In 1851, Thomas Andrew Holms claimed 20 acres of land and renamed Little Rapids, Chaska. In 1851, construction of the original Carver County Courthouse began. The courthouse was located where the post office and KleinBank now stand, in downtown Chaska. Chaska was incorporated as a village in 1871, and then as a city in 1891. The national polls name Chaska the 8th best city to live in the United States. Chaska is 14.3 square miles and in 2005 Chaska had a population of 22,467.
CHASKA FAMILY LAW LAWYER
If you are a resident of Chaska, Minnesota and are in need of legal services, particularly in the areas of family law (including divorce, child custody and child support), please contact the law firm, Blahnik Law Office, PLLC for a free initial consultation.
Please contact Blahnik Law Office, PLLC if you have any legal needs or if you simply have a legal question that you want answered.
Minnesota Divorce Lawyer & Attorney * Scott County Divorce Lawyer & Attorney
Copyright 2011 - Blahnik Law Office, PLLC
Recent blog posts
- An Award of Attorney's Fees in Minnesota Family Law Cases
- Minnesota Parenting Time & the Battle for Forty-Five Percent
- Minnesota Child Support: How Much Do I have to Pay?
- Property Division: What Can I Keep & What Must be Divided?
- Marital House: Should I Stay or Should I Go?
- Holiday Parenting Time Disputes
- Can't We Just Agree?
- Should I Get a Divorce?
- Attorney Adam Blahnik's Blogs