You are hereCivil Litigation
Minnesota Civil Litigation Attorney
The law firm practices in a wide range of general civil litigation in Minnesota. Civil litigation is a legal dispute between two or more individuals who seek money damages or specific performance (as opposed to criminal charges). Including the law firm's practice in the area of real estate law (which much of it constitutes civil litigation), he also reprsents clients in contract disputes and several other "non-criminal" disputes between individuals.
Please contact Blahnik Law Office, PLLC if you have any legal needs or if you simply have a legal question that you want answered.
Minnesota Divorce Lawyer & Attorney * Scott County Divorce Lawyer & Attorney
Copyright 2011 - Blahnik Law Office, PLLC
Recent blog posts
- An Award of Attorney's Fees in Minnesota Family Law Cases
- Minnesota Parenting Time & the Battle for Forty-Five Percent
- Minnesota Child Support: How Much Do I have to Pay?
- Property Division: What Can I Keep & What Must be Divided?
- Marital House: Should I Stay or Should I Go?
- Holiday Parenting Time Disputes
- Can't We Just Agree?
- Should I Get a Divorce?
- Attorney Adam Blahnik's Blogs