You are hereLakeville Divorce Attorney
Lakeville Divorce Attorney
LAKEVILLE DIVORCE ATTORNEY
The law firm, Blahnik Law Office, PLLC, represents clients in the city of Lakeville and other surrounding areas. Lakeville was originally established as Lakeville Township in 1858. It was officially incorporated as the city of Lakeville in 1967. The city of Lakeville is approx 37.5 square miles with a population of 43,128. The city is operated by a five member city counsel and a mayor. The City Hall is located at 20195 Holyoke Avenue, Lakeville, Minnesota 55044.
LAKEVILLE FAMILY LAW LAWYER
If you are a resident of Lakeville, Minnesota and are in need of legal services, particularly in the areas of family law (including divorce, child custody and child support), please contact the law firm, Blahnik Law Office, PLLC for a free initial consultation.
Please contact Blahnik Law Office, PLLC if you have any legal needs or if you simply have a legal question that you want answered.
Minnesota Divorce Lawyer & Attorney * Scott County Divorce Lawyer & Attorney
Copyright 2011 - Blahnik Law Office, PLLC
Recent blog posts
- An Award of Attorney's Fees in Minnesota Family Law Cases
- Minnesota Parenting Time & the Battle for Forty-Five Percent
- Minnesota Child Support: How Much Do I have to Pay?
- Property Division: What Can I Keep & What Must be Divided?
- Marital House: Should I Stay or Should I Go?
- Holiday Parenting Time Disputes
- Can't We Just Agree?
- Should I Get a Divorce?
- Attorney Adam Blahnik's Blogs