You are herePrior Lake Divorce Attorney
Prior Lake Divorce Attorney
PRIOR LAKE DIVORCE ATTORNEY
The law firm, Blahnik Law Office, PLLC, is located in Prior Lake, Minnesota and represents clients in the city of Prior Lake and the areas surrounding Prior Lake. Prior Lake is located in Scott County, Minnesota which is southwest of Minneapolis and St. Paul.
The 2010 Census estimated the population of Prior Lake to be 22,796. This represented a substantial increase from a population of 15,917 in 2010. The 16 square miles was incorporated as a village in May1891. In its earlier years, Prior Lake was called “Credit Lake.” The City Hall is located at 4646 Dakota Street SE, Prior Lake, Minnesota 55372.
PRIOR LAKE FAMILY LAW LAWYER
If you are a resident of Prior Lake, Minnesota and are in need of legal services, particularly in the areas of family law including, but not limited to divorce, child custody, and child support, please contact the law firm, Blahnik Law Office, PLLC for a free initial consultation.
Please contact Blahnik Law Office, PLLC if you have any legal needs or if you simply have a legal question that you want answered.
Minnesota Divorce Lawyer & Attorney * Scott County Divorce Lawyer & Attorney
Copyright 2011 - Blahnik Law Office, PLLC
Recent blog posts
- An Award of Attorney's Fees in Minnesota Family Law Cases
- Minnesota Parenting Time & the Battle for Forty-Five Percent
- Minnesota Child Support: How Much Do I have to Pay?
- Property Division: What Can I Keep & What Must be Divided?
- Marital House: Should I Stay or Should I Go?
- Holiday Parenting Time Disputes
- Can't We Just Agree?
- Should I Get a Divorce?
- Attorney Adam Blahnik's Blogs