REAL ESTATE LAWYER
When faced with a complex real estate transaction or dispute, it is important to have experienced legal guidance. Whether you need help with the buying or selling of real estate, drafting or reviewing legal documents or are involved in real estate litigation, we are prepared to protect your legal and financial interests.
Contact Blahnik, Prchal & Stoll, PLLC, today online or by telephone at 952-479-0449 to speak with an experienced real estate attorney. All potentials clients are offered a complimentary one-hour consultation.
A successful real estate attorney must know the law, and also keep up-to-date on the ever-evolving real estate market. We understand the financial pressures clients are facing, and always strive to help them achieve their legal goals in a cost-effective manner.
We handle a wide range of real estate law matters for clients throughout the Twin Cities and the surrounding counties. We represent businesses, individuals, landlords, tenants, and other parties in issues including but not limited to:
· Buying real estate;
· Selling real estate;
· Real estate contracts - review, drafting, enforcement;
· Boundary line disputes - easements - neighborhood disputes;
· Adverse possession matters;
· Residential Landlord/tenant disputes;
· Discrimination matters tied to real estate; and
· Entity formation - Corporations, LLCs, Partnerships
We are well-versed in the local and state laws governing real estate matters, and have extensive experience working in this area of law. We will work with you on handling your critical real estate law issues with the care and attention to detail.
If you are facing a property dispute or any other real estate law problem, we are here to help. Contact Blahnik, Prchal & Stoll, PLLC, online or by telephone at 952-479-0449 to speak with a knowledgeable real estate attorney.
Some of the kinds of property disputes we’ve handled can be particularly stressful for property owners:
· A recent survey shows your neighbor's fence is on your side of the boundary line or a garden on your property is located on your neighbor's side of the surveyed boundary line
· Someone claims a right to use your property but nothing is in writing
· An easement adversely affects the use of your property or you are being denied the use of an easement
· You and a neighbor want to reconfigure your adjoining lots
We have years of experience in handling these difficult and complex property issues and disputes and working with clients on either side of the issue to find a meaningful resolution of the problem or dispute without the need to go to court.
Blahnik, Prchal & Stoll, PLLC practices in several areas of real estate in Minnesota. These areas of practice include: